Members & Hotel Guest Information
at Kinsale Hotel & Spa
Our Leisure Club Features:
- 20m deck level swimming pool
- Childrens Pool
- Underwater & cannon jet hydrotherapy relaxation area
- Open 7am – 9pm (Mon – Thurs), 7am – 7pm (Fri), 8am – 8pm (Sat & Sun)
- Swimming classes available
- State of the art gym
- FREE Gym Assessment
- White Flag Certified "National Quality Outstanding Hotel 2020"
- Swim hats are compulsory in the swimming pool
Swim hats required and can be purchased for €2 each
Changing room lockers accept refundable €1 coins
Towels are supplied free of charge (hotel guests only)
Kids welcome until 7pm
Admission until 1 hour prior to closing time
10 kids passes was €50 now €35 (members only)
Contact us on 021 470 6625 or email@example.com
UPDATED Covid Care Policies & Procedures
Swimming Covid Care Policies & Procedures
- Sessions are 50 minutes long.
- Pre-booking is essential.
- Please come beach ready in swimming gear.
- No access to showers or hair dryers- due to high risk touch points.
- Please note the number of people using pool is reduced to adhere to social distancing.
Booking a Session:
Sessions must be pre-booked over the phone between 10am-5pm Monday- Friday.
Sessions can only be pre-booked 2 weeks in advance.
Members are not permitted to book back to back slots.
To ensure everyone has a fair and equal opportunity to use the facilities, in a socially distanced manner each member has 3 sessions per week.
- New Booking System
- Hand Sanitation Stations
- Protective Screens
- Extra Disinfectant Regimes
- Limited Numbers in all areas
- Frozen Memberships- Reactivate from opening date June 7th 2021
- Due to reduced facilities number capabilities, we can only facilitate those with memberships. We cannot accept passes at this time.