Leisure Club Guest Information
Kinsale Leisure Club
Leisure Club Covid-19 Care Policy
Our priority is to ensure a most enjoyable fitness experience for all of our guests, and to ensure your safety we have implemented a number of stringent control measures as advised by the Government of Ireland.
As members of Fáilte Ireland, The Tifco Hotel Group as well as being an members of Ireland Active we have been recognised as consistently maintaining the highest standard, achieving gold medal certification in excellence in 2020.
So you can rest assured that we are ensuring the safety of our valued guests and employees.
- All sessions both gym and swimming must be booked in advance (up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Please practice social distancing at all times with fellow guests.
- Sanitisation Stations are available at each entry and exit point.
- Perspex screen have been placed at the Reception Desk for extra protection.
- Gym and pool area will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the start of each day and after each session.
- High touchpoints will be repeatedly sanitised throughout the day.
- Attendants and supervisors have been trained in COVID Control Measures and will wear new Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- The pool area will be pressure washed and sanitised each evening. An additional sanitisation schedule is in place and will be conducted throughout the day.
- The Sauna is not currently operational due to the guidelines.
- Numbers using the leisure facilities are limited in-line with guidelines and, for the safety of all, there is a limit of 50 minutes per guest in the pool.
- Reading materials has been removed from relaxation and public areas.