Covid Spa Guest Information
Kinsale Leisure Club
Our priority is to ensure a most enjoyable spa experience for all of our guests, and to ensure your safety we have implemented a number of stringent control measures as advised by the Government of Ireland.
As members of Fáilte Ireland, The Tifco Hotel Group as well as being an Elemis Spa, we have been recognised as consistently maintaining the highest standard, with extra measures being placed in our Covid Care Spa Procedures.
So you can rest assured that we are ensuring the safety of our valued guests and employees.
- All treatments must be booked in advance.
- Please practice social distancing at all times with fellow guests.
- Sanitisation Stations are available at each entry and exit point.
- Perspex screen have been placed at the Reception Desk for extra protection.
- Treatment rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the start of each day and after each use.
- High touchpoints will be repeatedly sanitised throughout the day.
- Therapists and supervisors have been trained in COVID Control Measures and will wear new Personal Protective Equipment as required.
- A limited treatment menu is available featuring 30-60 minute facial and body treatments.
- The pool area will be pressure washed and sanitised each evening. An additional sanitisation schedule is in place and will be conducted throughout the day.
- The Steam Room & Sauna are not currently operational due to the guidelines.
- Numbers using the leisure facilities are limited in-line with guidelines and, for the safety of all, there is a limit of 45 minutes per guest in the pool and Jacuzzi prior to your treatment.
- Reading materials has been removed from relaxation and public areas.
- Refreshments will be provided in individual guest boxes, refreshment area has been removed from relaxation area.